Laying down supper - latest!!!

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
All,

As we approach the weekend, I thought it would be good to firstly post up the list of attendees:

Jomo
CliveG + Tim
Full Circle + 1 - by boat
Flipper
MoodySabre + 1 - by boat
CentaurPipeDream +1 - by boat
DTB + 1 - by boat
EastCoastBernie + 1 - by boat
Chellers + 1
Artemis +1 - by boat
Sixpence + 1
AliM +1
emNick +1
Morgana + 3
BaggyPipes +1 - by boat
Bellatrix
Swedishlass + 1 - by boat
plus a few surprise guests from the menagerie collected by CentaurPipeDream

So, thats between 32 and 38 people in total. Please let me know if I've missed you off the list, or if you can't make it.

Secondly, I felt that it was only fair that I give you warning that there are a small number of 'prizes' being awarded for momentus achievements during the 2008 season. Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Look forward to seeing you all at the weekend.

Cheers

Neil

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Oh.... for those arriving a bit early on Sat, then I suggest we gather for drinks around/aboard Morgana before we all troop over to the Shipwreck....

We're based in the marina.... look for the forum burgee.... it'll be obvious..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bring a bottle of some sort or another.....

Marmalade

Visit site
Apologies - we have a sailing club event that evening that we're committed to. Have a great bash.

Simon

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
' Secondly, I felt that it was only fair that I give you warning that there are a small number of 'prizes' being awarded for momentus achievements during the 2008 season. Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid... '

I achieved something extremely stupid last Saturday night for which I have not yet made a full confession. As a hint, a suitable 'prize' would be something very wet and smelly. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cantata

Visit site
This all looks great and I'm really sorry that we can't come. Excuse is, that day we are having the 'official opening' of our new clubhouse at Hollowshore, which admittedly is at lunchtime but there's no way we'd be in a fit state to drive over to Shotley afterwards. Jack Daly (laddo just done round-Britain at age 16) is doing the honours, by the way.
So we hope you have a great evening, perhaps we'll make it next year....

sailorman

Visit site
Bernie Dont forget a Passage Plan/ Tides, Wpts, ect /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Its not worth getting caught out on a trip of that magnitude /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
well we did join FC, Mrs FC, Cliveg and Tim for a very enjoyable meal in Bristol Arms. being joined later by Mr & Mrs Morgana plus the two mini Morgana's. a very pleasant evening.....why aren't other parts of the forum like this. Main event still to occur! nite nite.