Last Call - Scuttlebutt Cherbourg Cruise 2014

Sailfree

Visit site
I will be preparing Excel spreadsheet early next week with such info that you are prepared to share.

To sent it to you I need a private e mail address. I have a number from previous years including other info but please send update if any changes

Most PM me with some or all of the following info that you are happy to share

1. e mail address

2. Mobile number and actual name!

3. Boat Name

4. Type of boat

5. Formite Names of other formites they you may be taking as crew.

6. Number for Saturday 13th Sept YC dinner and any Veggies (plse bring cash €)

7. Number for wine Tasting

8. Departure Port and time (to enable those that want to make contact to sail in loose company)

I only give marina an edited list of boats to enable you to obtain the discount - no other info.

If raining or late arrival prevents the Saturday pontoon party please contact me before 15.00 on the Saturday to confirm final dinning numbers for YC.

All other details for those reading this thread and wondering whats it about please read (long!) main thread.

Last edited:

Fergus

Visit site
Hi rog

As I posted a while ago we are back in the running! Still 4 people. I'm hassling the restaurant to confirm prices with no success so far. Same menu as usual!

Fergus

Sailfree

Visit site
Hi rog

As I posted a while ago we are back in the running! Still 4 people. I'm hassling the restaurant to confirm prices with no success so far. Same menu as usual!

Fergus

Great news!! I will update spreadsheet. Don't know why but I missed your previous post. Spreadsheet on its way!