Jimi's boat: England v Scotland II

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: I have been wondering

tape a fiver to one of the marks then
that should work
no actually superglue a shilling
have the bouy attahced to a pulley on the bed. and a line rigged to a nearby stinky. each time jimi apparoaches the stinkie backs up pulling the line. hey presto bouy disppears below surface unable to be retreived.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

claymore

Visit site
Re: Location, location, location

Lee Bowing - Nae problem - he's that nasty wee bugger that played for Leeds, got intae a scuffle ootside o a nightclub.
Have they English got him on the boat? Well, whit aboot us goin fer someone wi a bit o roughhoos experience? We cuid hae a wee chat wi ma frien who is ra parole officer up at yon famous hoos O correction on the ootskirts o' the metropolis

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

claymore

Visit site
The English thought the Scots unsporting

at Bannockburn in 1314
But youse aint seen nothing yet ye bunch o eejits
Wait till we get youse wi oor port end flyer tactics - ye'd better tak a guid look at oor faces cos frae then on all yez will be seein is oor airses. Did we mention Rule 14? - Exponents - thas the only word ye could use wi Jimi - Exponents - twas like it wiz made fer him - especially wi ra cruising chute an ra wee kedgie

Claymore

jimi

Visit site
Sink or win

Och we'll hae oor een ooan ra main preeze mon, dae ye think we'd be sae daft as tae risk all fur a an engleesh shullin? Noo if there wur a chance o' salvidge that wid be a burd o' a duffrent culir!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Heckler

Visit site
bit of a diversion

on an offshore platform west africa in mess room for bacon butties and tea, most of the crew are jocks from the north sea, me the only taff, hebridean jock gets all het up about england v scotland and comes out with "all english are bastards"
me "did you know my mother is english?"
collapse of inflated jock!
s

<hr width=100% size=1>

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Re: Running aground

Matt - no contest - Jimi will run aground and use his new found skills - gained from this forum - to get off - lay out and anchor from the masthead - etc.etc...... - you'll be home long before.

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

Hang about - are you saying that the info posted by forum members re kedging off was duff?

Claymore

claymore

Visit site

Well - if scurrilous were a word in my vocabulary I'd be using it now. What an unsporting gesture.
Anyway - there's no way that Jim can lose and in the finest tradition of Lipton, Charlie Barr et al, the return match will be held within the native waters of the skipper. Matts is from Bratfud so we have a Swiss situation here developing - Jim on the other hand can choose from plenty of selected sites. I understand that he wishes me to research the possibilities of an Olympic course using Corryvreckan, Dorus Mor and the Grey Dogs as sites for marks of the course.

Claymore

Chris_Robb

Visit site

Its a form of 'handy' cap - TCM is only a stinky, you have to give him a chance against a 'yachtmaster' (arrrggh) I believe they have some form of this in a game someone invented may years ago called Golf -

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site

Nah you've got it wrong Chris. Matt's agreed to test the theory by running aground on the Brambles, BrendanS is going to zoom off at 40knots with Matt's spinnaker halyard whilst PaulineB with Sailbad at the helm zooms off with a towline in the opposite direction! The wager proceeds are being put towards the CDW!

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
Re:handy capp

too true! I have not been offered any handicap at all! So I am a complete underdog against the scary skills of jimi who is so expert that he dozes at the helm whilst others go mental at ther prospect of crossing his route with 15 feet to spare. Surely that's worth something? I think that jimi ought to carry my crew as a penalty, though maybe that's going a bit far...

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

he could never do justice to my film star good looks

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

Chris_Robb

Visit site

Is this really going to happen? if so I'll offer my services as ace helm (was once - but that was a long time ago - but a distant memory of youth)

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site

Many thanks for the offer Chris but the Scots team are going the youth and enthusiasm route rather than the aged experience one/forums/images/icons/smile.gif!

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

oohn no i am not a narcissus
i just try not to fly in the face of public opinion.