I've got it.

burgundyben

Visit site
I\'ve got it.

I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, I’ve mine, its here, I’ve got mine so ner ner ner na na, HAH.

I took PaulineB's advice and got out more, hence this is post pub.....and in caseany of u dont know, I've got my bur gee.

why will none of my friends show me photos from new years eve?

BarryH

Visit site
Re: I\'ve got it.

The noveltiy will soon wear off. I think my one is stopping a locker door rattling at the mo. Either that or you'll get hacked off with people saying "wos dat flag for then"

Col

Visit site
Re: and...............

.............He's only round the corner from me, a midnight flag capturing raid might be called for !!!!

BarryH

Visit site
Re: and...............

Only problem is, Like all kids with new toys, when he goes to bes it will be either, on his bed, under his bed or under the pillow. Give it a week or so, and it will be treated like the rest of the toys, left lying around and/or broken.

burgundyben

Visit site
Cos....

.....someone said they had seen enuff of it, so I changed it.

Burgundyben thing was from a song and it kind of stuck.

I have now found out why no-one will show me the photos, and Iam keeping it to myself, oo er.

So, signature will b changin.

burgundyben

Visit site
Dont even think about it...

I think there will be some midnight raids of these burgees, and ransoms demanded.

A couple of years ago I was involved in kidnapping a teddy bear from one of the raggie boats in the jog fleet, we cut its arm off and posted it to the owner with a ransom demand, all very funny and childish.....

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Dont even think about it...

You bastards! What did that poor unsupecting bear do to you! Floggins' too good for some of em'

burgundyben

Visit site
Never in the..

yes, it was Churchill.

Incidently, does anyone else think that all babies look like Winston Churchill?

And, was there ever a Solent inaugural burgee hoisting on April 14th? If not, now they have all been posted, how about this saturday lunchtime?

Madam, I may be drunk, but you are ugly and in the morning I will be sober.....

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Never in the..

I would be careful talking about babies, theres a right dingdong going on, on the thread about rafting up! and kids!

paulineb

Visit site

And this from a man who condones cruelty to geese. Actually, not only condones it, keeps the trade going by actually eating foie gras - you'll be wearing tiger skins next ;-)

Pxx

ccscott49

Visit site

Already got one! But it's on a tigger I have, anyway, I thought they mowed foie gras!!! Didnt know geese grew it!