It's that time of year!

epervier

Visit site
It\'s that time of year!

When you either pay someone a shed load to do it, or do it yourself, being a tightwad, I chose the latter, with pictures, and a great deal of credit must go to a hero of this forum, Namely Spannerman, for his idiots guide of how to! word perfect 11 out of 10, although when working on more mature units, there is the odd hurdle to overcome.

following his instructions it's about as difficult as sh1tting in bed awake! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

allsorts3061.jpg

allsorts3064.jpg

allsorts3096.jpg

allsorts3078.jpg

allsorts3097.jpg

allsorts3077.jpg

new bellows in, awaiting new elbows from VP now made of plastic, because the ally ones corrode, surprise surprise.

Peanuts

Visit site
Re: It\'s that time of year!

That sure is one corroded (rusty) UJ you have on that leg. As it looks dry I assume that it had leaked some time before?

Good posting though.

neale

Visit site

I would rather change the bellows using spannermans method than change the cutlass bearings on a shaft drive boat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

epervier

Visit site

It looks rusty but it's dry surface dust not corrosion a light rub with a scotch brite and WD and like new again, they were new in 2005 and are in excellent condition no play at all in the joints.