Is this safe?

Lakesailor

Visit site
Looks a bit like child abuse to me

girls_in%20inflat.jpg

MedDreamer

Visit site
If they are doing less than 10mph then they are safe - The Lake Wardens can't get them /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Youngone

Visit site
No i dont think concrete blocks are heavy enough! try a few anchors with chains..........Sorry that is a little bit harsh

tcm

Visit site
ooh no, they love this. Other things like this include going on idiotic "fun" rides at theme parks and lots more. The social services will be down on you like a ton of bricks if you don't get involved with your kids in this sort of mad way.

DAKA

Visit site
It looks like he is trying to keep it under 6 mph, as long as he doesn't go much faster or SWMBO catches him I think he is safe enough.
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lakesailor

Visit site
I think I may be misreading this. There are only two girls in the toy. The one in the middle is in fact doing Yogic Flying and has become embroiled in the scene.

Nick_H

www.ybw-boatsforsale.com
Yes, I think its reckless to have triple outboards on something that size, even if they have got blue and yellow covers over them. I would suggest twin surface drives, much safer.

RogerRat

Visit site
Looks frightening as a parent, but I'm sure they enjoyed it really. As they are being towed, it should be ok if there is an observer! As the photo is taken at the point of action I would guess that there is more than one adult watching over them. I'm sure they're not going as fast as it looks as they are so small... Nice pic though.

michaelh

Visit site
My Brother has one of these - got it from Costco and he takes it back when the seams split. He's on his third. Kids ( abit older than the ones in the pic) adore it but every so often they hit a wave and get a bit airborne. Then its time for slightly worried faces but they're clamouring for another go as soon as it stops.

I'm far too heavy for it of course.

l'escargot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think I may be misreading this. There are only two girls in the toy. The one in the middle is in fact doing Yogic Flying and has become embroiled in the scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, this was the shot taken shortly before:

edit2.jpg

GC1

N/A
Visit site
If the picture is correct, very dangerous, their heads could collide knocking one or more unconcious and leaving them in the water. Another thing is that most insurance policies limit 2 people at a time on a 'toy' being towed, therefore making the insurance invalid in this case /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif