Is technology letting us down

tcm

Visit site
Re: marrid life

yeah! and the fool thinks she'll lettim have a boat! She of course does not complain about the boat mags which leads him to think she wil be ok with buying a boat when in fact, the boat mags are as far as he will be allowed to get until the kids turn up, after which of course boat completly impractcal for ages.

Mind you, with slighlty-reduced poo+domstos wiff, Glen rosa would be v attractive for broody wifes if you stuck kids wallpaper up in one of the rear cabins and use strange-smelling nappy bags for garbage.

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site

Not a bad idea, you could line the bedroom walls with wipe clean cushioning, put a bit of netting across the bed and you've got a perfect soft play area for an infant. Wish I'd thought of that!

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: therein lies the cllinch

you want to be aided by the gizmos and not reloiant on them
always seems to be the downfall
its all fab
till it breaks then you're cattle trucked

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

actually saw that donw on 27 footer called puffin
somewhere in greece

got really friendly with the couple
cos it was
'see, look we could live like gipsies and still be happy'
i still use this example to coax mrs S into how much fun it will beadmittedly they were were buying a 40 footer cos she was pregnant with twins

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>