Iraq invasion

nordic_ranger

Visit site
It was not intended to sort out al Quaeda just that other B-----d who was oppressing his people and helping to feed hatred against the Western world. History in time will show what an oppressor Sadam Huesain was and the extent of his of his wrong doings.
In the technological age we live in we expect to have everything done yesterday, have patience go sailing and take life at a more leisurely pace. I am going sailing now goodbye.

Jim

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
Thank you. I presume that now we are going to rescue all the oppressed nations of the world? Or was Iraq special in some sort of way?

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
The History of Scotland is a history of oppression.
It is a history of grasping landlords and conniving politicians who have sought to deprive the people of their birthright.
At regular times in Scotlands past these grievances have boiled over
And the ordinary people have reacted in the only way open to them - Rebellion.
Much good it did them, Wallace slaughtered like one of the Cheviots that in Centuries to come would be preferred to the men and women of the Highlands.
Each subsequent century has brought its own round of treachery, atrocities and injustice.
So when will the British Government act to repair the harm they have done?
We could start with the Oil if you like.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

ccscott49

Visit site
Trouble is, most of the conniving politicians, lords and landlords, were Scots!! The bastards! whats the old song? "we were bought and sold for english gold, Such a parcel of rogues in a nation"

<hr width=100% size=1>

bigmart

Visit site
Yeah! Like thats ever going to happen. The Oil will have run out or they'll have found an alternative before any reparations are made for that. These are politicians we are talking about. Unless there's something in it for them nothing will get done.

You should be getting ued to the treachery & injustice by now!

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
Ooh

But but the scots had their chance did they not - the heirless elizabeth 1 agreed to hand over her throne upon her death to the (then) baby James 6 in return for a peace pact, and Jame6 became James 1st of England. His son beleiving in divine rights was (prior to being executed) imprisoned in ...Yarmouth, Isle of Wight. Gulp.

Yes, let's go back to the oil

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
The government of the people

>So when will the British Government <

Ask them - they should be sympathetic to your cause, they're nearly all Scots anyway. Even McBlair.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Ooh

Remember what I said, the scots were many times the cause of their own downfall, well their royalty was anyway, look at the last jacobite rebellion, what a fiasco, but what do you expect from an italian puff!

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site

Ooooooooo...........you make me so mad sometimes, especially when I can feel the hook in my mouth!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

Not sure I like the way this is going - I don't think CC is an Italian Puff although I understand he helps them out when they are busy.

Claymore

jimi

Visit site
Canny leave you lot alone for wan meenut

I pop out for a haircut, proper barbers .. no wan o' them Italian poofs, and a h come back to see my carefully crafted provocaticelly poleetical thread destroyed. Sassenach whig bastids!

<hr width=100% size=1>

bigmart

Visit site
Re: Hairdesser?

Does that mean that your hairdresser is a Stinkie. Brendan told me that all Stinkies were Drug Dealing, Pimp, Hairdressers. Seems like a short step to me. Praps he was after the Oil. you know what those Italians are like. Praps the Olive Oil is getting in short supply.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site

HAIRDRESSER! The man's a barber! Sort for barbarian, last cutting job he did wiz wi' scythes tied tae his chariot wheels fae the state o' ma heid!

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

Has yin hairydresser bin able tae dae onythin wi they big eyebroows o' yourse?
Ah hef tae sae, Jamesie - a wiz in awe o' the way ye can lick em.

Claymore

claymore

Visit site

nivver mind Jamesie - it'll be naethin compared wi ra shavin we'll gie yon sailbad - de ye think we shuid gie him yin o they bikini lines er jest tak off ra hale clump?

Claymore