In the wake of the Concordia....

Dipper

Visit site
Excellent. Was I supposed to enjoy that or wring my hands in despair? Well I decided to enjoy it (and keep off Greek ferries for the time being).

Birvidik_Bob

Currently bumming around the Eastern Med.
www.sailblogs.com
Excellent!

Expect a writ for libel from Ms. Bonham-Carter's lawyers - but don't worry, I'll act as witness saying it is fair comment.

Your offer is acknowledged with gratitude, but is unlikely to be necessary. As far as I am aware the libel laws specifically allow vulgar abuse as a defence as it is not considered defamatory. So that should get virtually my entire body of work off the hook.

marklucas

Visit site
Your offer is acknowledged with gratitude, but is unlikely to be necessary. As far as I am aware the libel laws specifically allow vulgar abuse as a defence as it is not considered defamatory. So that should get virtually my entire body of work off the hook.

So all you have to worry about now is the Greek Mariners Union, the Mafia (you did say you were travelling through Italy - just wait until you see the light at the end of the tunnel and prepare to stop) and all those Hollywood extras whose future careers you have just decimated.

Last edited: