I'm beginning to like this game

Daipal

Visit site
I\'m beginning to like this game

I know there are bugs in the VOR, but I'm actually quite enjoying it now. I started an hour behind, but managed to find some reasonable wind and speed and did lead the scuttlebutt group until, like some others I went aground about 20 miles off Morocco. I have quite a few of the group close to me and I expect a battle of tactics as we head south. I have already planned my route for next few days, but nod, nod, wink, wink, walls have ears.

I also started the sailonline about a day behind the rest and I'm still way behind, but personally I think the VOR is the better game. There are some apparently unfair surprises, but isn't sailing like that!?

To those still playing, last one to the Cape buys the beer. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Daipal

Visit site
Re: I\'m beginning to like this game

I'm now about 2200th as I have changed tactics and am now coming away from the coast to pick up more wind. The leading scuttlebutt is about 1300th, but there are a few of us close behind. What's your boat name?

Daipal

Visit site

I see you! About 10 miles away 2 points on my stbd bow. Showing my age mentioning points.

fireball

Visit site

well - if you want us to change it for you, just give us your password .....

COG - oh, around 350° ?? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif