Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 + on Ignore List

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAKA

Visit site
More to the point; who's got me on ignore? :D

I posted this for you jhr as all those that have you on ignore will not see your request :D

All those that have jhr on ignore please remove him just long enough to send him a pm to let him know. :)

And before you jhr get too excited that no one has replied and you are mr popular remember that the same 1500 sensitive posters could also have me on ignore :rolleyes:

H

highandry

Now take it easy you lot, please don't scare any of my characters away.

My book "The Patriyotties" is now at chapter Two. It's about a bunch of miserable old gits who get evicted periodically by their wives and meet in a slowly disintegrating structure, an old Magazine in fact.

There is Bavvy, a lovely bloke, absolutely paranoid though completely harmless.
" You're laughing"
"Yes you are, I heard you"
"Why are you always laughing eh?"
"You're laughing at my boat...I know you are...what's wrong with my boat? Eh? Eh?"
" I'll show you all, tomorrow Poland!! and then... and then ze world!!"
Nice bloke really.

One is from the PYA (Peasants Yachting Association) He is always telling newcomers they dare not cross the road to the little French cornershop without buying one of his special certificates. And heaven help them if the French check them and find their watch batteries are out of date. However he does have a stock of specially approved PYA batteries that he can sell them.

There's Bebbly, continually being pursued by melting icebergs,as he wades through flooded coastal regions choking in noxious gas clouds from thundering 4x4'S. He struggles bravely to each meeting clutching bundles of £ notes collected to ransom the unfortunate in far lands.

Recently slapped with a rolled up degree by a more educated member was....
Mr Punktu Asion. He appears occasionally and talks about the fact that Britain has gone completely to ratsh*t and as far as he is concerned should be towed out to sea away from the other wonderful members of the glorious European Union and sunk preferably by French gunfire and that if he had his chance he would leave this godforsaken island and live somewhere more financially stable and with less crooked public representatives like Greece.
('ang on he's fainted, lack of oxygen)..:D

There are more characters in the book, including an idiot in Portugal, bored witless by continual if admittedly warm rain, who is writing this book but takes the opportunity to remind others that Spring is on the way, life is good, and soon everyone will be sailing again.

Now, chapter Three. " Patriyotties to the Rescue."
Lock and load, lock and load ..team :D :D :D

exfinnsailor

Visit site
No advertising

Whats all this then .. Advertising your latest book .. Suppose you will be wanting a £5 advance then .. ;)

Visit site
Interestingly, none of the persons on my ignore list have bothered to post on this thread. Interesting - but I'm not sure why.:confused:

Maybe we are all on their ignore list and as a result they cant see this thread.:D

Sans Bateau

Visit site
If you have to put people on an 'ignore list' on an internet forum, you must have a bit of a problem dealing with everyday life.

Mind you, some of my posts, I think every bu99er has me on ignore!:D

BurnitBlue

Visit site
All ignore lists should be made public. Individual ignore lists can be automatically displayed next to Location.

If a person is put on ignore, then the ignore is cancelled after a while in the hope of improved conduct but the person re-offends, this becomes a serious matter.

If the person on ignore changes his name but continues to offend then a general hue and cry or witch.hunt must be organised.

A history of ignored folk can be made global and inspected at the click of a mouse whether that person is currently on ignore or not.

Two ignores is a yellow card three ignores is a red card and can be automatically banned in mid senta .....