Hey!

G

Hey! Its back up and running (after a fashion) and now I can have my daily dose of boating yakk. I wonder if HTML works here that will be fun. If the letters HTML don't come out bolder that the rest of the message then it doesn't

G

Guess what Byron...it doesn't. A few glitches thus far, for which apologies, but glowing at this end on Britain's warmest day with the effort of cleaning them up. Round-robin e-mail later to you all with an update on progress - Kim

G

OK Kim, no HTML, how's about emoticons? You at least going to let us use those :) ;) :( :

G

Hello Byron! Does that mean we cannot use animated smilies then?

Anyway, wot's been happening? Can't remember where we all left off. What was all the comotion about?

Gotta run, heard the weather in UK is going to be fantastic this weekend, gotta get back so can sail on Sunday. Will look back in here Monday.

Kim and Karl, looks good, not quuite sure what html is anyway, don't make the IT crew work the weekend, send them sailing. JFM

G

How's about being able to post a picture? Any chance?

Nick

G

Impossible with a CGI Script. Anyways the download times would cause people (quite rightly) to protest.
BUT! If you want a picture of me to put over your bed I will EMail you one.