Help mobile marine engineer needed in Portsmouth area

ollie1977

Visit site
Hello all

Can anyone please recommend the services of a marine engineer who can help me with a fuel issue I'm having with my volvo penta 2002? All recommendations gratefully received.

I'm also trying to source a replacement banjo nut that attaches to the fuel filter housing and encompasses the return fule pipe (I think!) I have uploaded a picture of the offending item. Does anyone know the part number for this please.

Many thanks for taking the time to read

Attachments

• 20240713_095821.jpg
    20240713_095821.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24

Alex_Blackwood

Visit site
Hello all

Can anyone please recommend the services of a marine engineer who can help me with a fuel issue I'm having with my volvo penta 2002? All recommendations gratefully received.

I'm also trying to source a replacement banjo nut that attaches to the fuel filter housing and encompasses the return fule pipe (I think!) I have uploaded a picture of the offending item. Does anyone know the part number for this please.

South Coast Outboard Servicing

VicS

Visit site
Hello all

Part number 944679 I think but check on the parts lists at Volvo Penta parts and accessories - MarinePartsEurope.com

The price is ridiculous though. I reckon you'd be able to get one made for less. Maybe a hydraulics parts supplier will be able to match it at a more reasonable price . Otherwise order at VP prices from Volspec Volspec Limited | Volvo Penta Main Dealer | Marine Engineers | Industrial Engineers | Spares, Service or try Golden Arrow marine more locally Home - Golden Arrow Marine

1720873988457.png
( Click to enlarge)

ashtead

Visit site
If looking for a name may I suggest John quirk -he travels to Gosport etc. he has a website is reliable . Avoid Golden Arrow even if the Volvo dealers not just because they are pricey but had a bad experience with their lack of service.

ollie1977

Visit site
If looking for a name may I suggest John quirk -he travels to Gosport etc. he has a website is reliable . Avoid Golden Arrow even if the Volvo dealers not just because they are pricey but had a bad experience with their lack of service.
Many thanks

ollie1977

Visit site
Part number 944679 I think but check on the parts lists at Volvo Penta parts and accessories - MarinePartsEurope.com

The price is ridiculous though. I reckon you'd be able to get one made for less. Maybe a hydraulics parts supplier will be able to match it at a more reasonable price . Otherwise order at VP prices from Volspec Volspec Limited | Volvo Penta Main Dealer | Marine Engineers | Industrial Engineers | Spares, Service or try Golden Arrow marine more locally Home - Golden Arrow Marine

View attachment 179855
( Click to enlarge)
Many thanks really helpful