tn_Gunwarf2.jpg

tn_Gunwarf4.jpg

tn_Gunwarf6.jpg

tn_Gunwarf7.jpg

tn_Gunwarf8.jpg

[2068]

Visit site
wow.

So many people criticise the tower, but I think it's a fab landmark, especially at night. I'm just not sure about that outer lift just yet (especially if you're wearing a skirt): the inner lift or the stairs would be fine for me.

dv.

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
it's not easy to capture fireworks,

[/ QUOTE ]

Just looked at your bio - so you know! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif All in the timing, and of course having an SLR digital. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

plombier

Visit site
Very good David but methinks you're getting a tad close to abusing you position /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Solitaire

Visit site
Now steady! There was only one boat to "mind" last night!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And he was well behaved. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

plombier

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Now steady! There was only one boat to "mind" last night!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And he was well behaved. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He must have been well impressed with the attention lavished. Couldn't have been a butcher's boat then /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Did The Boss & Mrs *** enjoy the show?

Solitaire

Visit site
[quote
He must have been well impressed with the attention lavished. Did The Boss & Mrs *** enjoy the show?

[/ QUOTE ]

Presume so - he was on Trinity. But I was not referring to that. Very few spectator boats out last night. A few x'd afterwards into Gunwarf. Was not actually a great show INMHO anyway.