Greenham Regis electronics

warrior40

Visit site
I have been on to this company 3 times now to ask for a quote to get some electronics fitted and supplied. I was willing to part with a couple of grand to get some descent wind , depth, log etc, instrumentation, but they are obviously not interested. I had even spoke to them at the boatshow. Has anyone any experience with this outfit. The only thing I know is that they fitted a log to my boat for the previous owner and he said it never worked.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Which branch are you dealing with?

<hr width=100% size=1>

DeeGee

Visit site
Very courteous and patient bunch, in my exp. I wanted help sorting interfacing different existing bits and pieces and PCs (!) and they spent a lot of time explaining what I needed - all of £100-worth. The £100-worth came through quickly and they helped more on the phone saying some of the stuff they had said first time!

<hr width=100% size=1>Black Sugar - the sweetest of all

Avalon

phaon.dnsdojo.net
Greenham is one of the very few companies I've come across whose staff are helpful and know what they're talking about. They have given me excellent advice on autohelms, GPS etc. and even arranged to ship items to Trinidad at a reasonable cost. So I'm a little surprised at your experience.

<hr width=100% size=1>Phaon Reid, S/Y Avalon of Arne
www.sailingontheweb.com

G

I have been using Greenham Regis for all my electonics. Hugely knowledgable, great service and excellent quality work from the Shamrock Quay office. Perhaps you should specify your exact needs, buy the gear you need from Greenham's and fix a date in their diary for work to be completed?

Many people are likely to speak to them, at this time of year, you need to be more seen as more than just an enquiry/browser

<hr width=100% size=1>

warrior40

Visit site
thanks for all the advice, I shall definately persue them , guess they are just busy at present.
Cheers

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Pardon the intrusion but they were the worst co. I`d ever come across for marine electronics. But to be fair it was before the tie up with Greenham

<hr width=100% size=1>