Garage Clear Out

sailor22

Visit site
Instruments, Navtex, Aeriel mount, Anchors, Charts, Log Book, Sea-cock, Tide Tables, Foulies, Gas fitting, Coper Coat Anti-fouling, Great Hawk Wind indicator

1. Nav Instruments

Following a change of tack, I have several networked Navman (now updated and badged as Northstar - once sold by Plastimo) Wind/Speed/Depth/Repeater Systems Instruments for sale.

They are all brand new and in their boxes waiting for you to install, bed down, hook–up the network provided using Navbus and NMEA, and go sailing:

D310 Depth System - £150
S 310 Speed System - £150
W315 Analogue Wind Display - £200
Wind Masthead Unit - £175
R310 Repeater (Displays all Navbus and NMEA Data) - £150

For more info on appearance and functions go to: http://www.northstarnav.com/en/Produ...rer-310-Series

I also have an earlier model R100 Repeater which also displays all NMEA data - £100

I will sell the lot as one or split within reason.

2. B&G Hornet Instruments - £30 each ono

Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Magnified Wind Direction, Wind Vane and Anemometer and Wand, Round instruments of early 1980s era.

Raymarine ST60+ Depth System - £250

Complete unused ST60+ Depth System (Seatalk compliant) still in its wrappings, looking for a home.

Lowest price I have found it at online is £289.95 but will accept £250.

Details here:

http://www.raymarine.com/ProductDeta...p;PRODUCT=3434

Airmar Tri-ducer (Log Speed, Depth and Temperature) Through-hull Transducer - £125

Model DST800 P17 Single retractable 2 inch hull transducer opening provides Echo-Sounder (200KHz), Temperature and Log. Includes self-closing flap valve common to current Raymarine Hull fittings, plus blanking plug.

3. NASA Navtex Pro - £150

Fitted but not used due to change of plans and now for sale

For more info on appearance and functions go to:
http://www.allgadgets.co.uk/marine/pc/NASA-Target-LCD-Navtex-Pro-Plus-Dual-Band-9p24.htm

4. TV/Seame/Echomax Aeriel Mount - £50

Brand new and unused

5. Brand New 20Kg Lewmar Delta Anchor- £140

6. 18Kg FOB (CQR) anchor - £100 ono

It has held my heavy displacement 38 footer but has now been displaced by a lightweight new-fangled anchor that is kinder to my back when I have to lift it clear of my single bow roller

7. Imray Log Book - £5

Loose leaf with hard blue cover

8. Volvo Penta Saildrive Anode - £15

Lightly used (less than 5%) Genuine Volvo Penta Saildrive Anode Part No 3888305 for Saildrive 130 or 150S.

9. Blakes 1 1/2 inch Seacock - £70

Removed from boat due to system upgrade

10. Musto Ocean Jacket - £150

Pre-HPX but new and unused, size XL in red

11. UKHO Charts - £5 each plus postage

Channel Isles
60 Alderney and the Casquets 1988
2669 Channel Islands and Adjacent Coast of France 1995

France - Brittany North Coast
2644 1le de’Ousant to Ile de Batz 1995
2668 Ile Vierge to Plateau Des Roches Douvre 2003

France - Brittany South Coast
304 Lorient 1999

France - Normandy
1354 Ports of Fecamp and Le Treport 2003

12. Admiralty Tide Tables – Europe, Med and Atlantic - £10

I have a copy of NP205-05 Admiralty Tide Tables – Europe, Mediterranean and Atlantic for 2005.

13. Imray Charts - £5 each plus postage

14. Butane Gas Two Cylinder Bulkhead Unit - £15

Provides a bulkhead mounting for the Reducer. Non-return valves allow one gas cylinder to be changed while the other is on-line.

15. Copper Coat 1 litre Pack - £75

2 half-litre packs each of Resin and Hardener plus the pack of Copper Dust

16. Great Hawk Masthead Wind Indicator - £25

New boxed, bought for one part only and now replaced. Fits Great Hawk VHF Antenna systems.

Photos available in request

Collect from Gosport or pay postage