Forum Burgees.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
I've had a few requests for burgees again, well about 4.

Ive asked me flag man, we aint got any.

If there is enough interest I'll get some made.

Rules will be the same as always. PM me, I'll give you the address to send SAE and cheque to £14, less things have changed. No I do not do Paypal or any other method you may dream up. Yes a bit old fashioned, but then I'm not trying to sell anything.

Your flag has been around for around twelve years, there are thousands out there. It's your flag and owes no allegiance to IPC or any one else, though they do support it, not financially I might add. You keep it flying or it fades away.

Flags will be ordered on the number of cheques and SAE's received. SAE means Stamped addressed envelope for return, A4 in this case, it requires a LARGE stamp.

If you want to know what it looks like, you've probably asked the wrong question, but no doubt some one will post a picture. It signifies the Internet and friendship. Basicly it's a mouse with a drink.

I'll post this across the forums, hopefully Richard or some one will make it a sticky for a while.

wingdiver

WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I'd just like to recommend these as being excellent quality burgees. Not the paper thin variety of certain yacht clubs etc.
Brilliant value. Mermaid will wear hers with pride.

FullCircle

Visit site
I have 2 on board, one did 4 years and 5000 miles. It looks a bit faded now.
The new one is very sparkly though.:D

Morgana has a special one thats about 4 feet long. Show off. (not really, its for forum events!)

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
I have 2 on board, one did 4 years and 5000 miles. It looks a bit faded now.
The new one is very sparkly though.:D

Morgana has a special one thats about 4 feet long. Show off. (not really, its for forum events!)

That will be the one you said you give me after press ganging me into working on FullCircle on my very brief visit in the uk

Indian giver.

Not to worry I will get my own back now flying a Turkish curtesy flag and enjoying hot sunny sailing so there

Last edited:

Sixpence

Visit site
Bet it doesn't beat mine Neville :D

ForumPub001.jpg

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks Mike, and as it happens, the paper weight was a present from PyroJames also of the ECF only he thought I might use it for my 21ft Debutante :D
Little did he know what I had in mind for it ;)
The YBW Burgee will (if there are no objections) be raised on my flag pole, once I get it back from the petanque team :eek:

With luck business will pick up after our launch, but in this business, there is a natural quiet period which takes some getting used to. Had to go visit our old place to make sure we had it right, and we do, it seems our steak here is better than theirs is now :eek: