Feeding cables through impossible routes !

Refueler

Visit site
BINGO !!

I took a straight CF tube I have ... passed a string through it so I had reasonable length out of each end.

Fed the tube into the hole ... angled it by eye up to console ... put my hand and arm into the access hole in bottom of console ... felt around till I got hold of the string. Got the string end out of the access hole and taped it on outside. Then withdrew the tube leaving the string in place ...

Tied each end to a fixed point so not to lose any end. Ready for when guy finishes doing the circulation pump and starter motor repairs. I can then pull through the Clipper transducer cables etc.

Refueler

Visit site
The 'hole' to feed cables through is not exactly big ... so the transducer cable plugs will likely be a bit of a squeeze.

Its noted that the main heavy duty cables enter the hull side void space at the transom bulkhead ... but it would be near impossible to feed other through there ... even if a cable is disconnected to provide a pull through ...

Seastoke

Visit site
The 'hole' to feed cables through is not exactly big ... so the transducer cable plugs will likely be a bit of a squeeze.

Its noted that the main heavy duty cables enter the hull side void space at the transom bulkhead ... but it would be near impossible to feed other through there ... even if a cable is disconnected to provide a pull through ...
Hello pinched my idea , well done I thought it was going to be a Bouba thread.