Fantastic news

PaulRainbow

Visit site
As Roger is planning to buy a stinkpot, perhaps i should offer to take him out on my Gin palace, teach him how to make lots of wash, swear and make gestures to those raggy boats ?

;);)

Mel

Visit site
thank you Mel, I foxs sorting her spotty bottom srtrd she was afloat for 4years so not unexpected really I would now apply copper oat at this stage it would b cheaper than 5 lts of af every Yr and the resulting af buildup
I agree about the copperbot treatment - Was there again Friday and she is now stripped ready for first treatment. Glass now showing.

sailorman

Visit site
I have just received a letter from my physio to say she will be here to see me 22 Feb, but it's taken much effort to get her back hope to get outside and upstairs after 3 years, so I might be able to check out boats 4 sale?my physio seemed pleased with my progress he rigged the commode up I'm the ground floor thunderbox and she assisted with the dry run👍I have since managed 3 solo trips from my comphy chair to thunderbox with great sucess💪life getting better😳

Marmalade

Visit site
I have just received a letter from my physio to say she will be here to see me 22 Feb, but it's taken much effort to get her back hope to get outside and upstairs after 3 years, so I might be able to check out boats 4 sale?
Really good to hear - fingers crossed

sailorman

Visit site
Excellent news
progress since the physio visit I a. I now allowed to use the ground floor head single handed
I don't know you at all, other than from on here, but I hope the huge improvement in your typing ability is indicative of your progress overall. (y)
Thank you so much I am waking much easier with a stick far more stable while ago I had issues with my left knee not worlockingoff so I was liable to drop down in heapi have got over that now and more confident walking, and I do stop now and then nd try to stand erect to test my balance, but as a sailor that wasponce 2nd nature.

sailorman

Visit site
I have just received a letter from my physio to say she will be here to see me 22 Feb, but it's taken much effort to get her back hope to get outside and upstairs after 3 years, so I might be able to check out boats 4 sale?
more progress todaygrace mu head physio came today, me srtaight out the front door and into pur car, getting was much as i expected, then out &walk around the side of the house to the back gardenthen back into the sitting rm via french doorsthat havea high tthreashold, thats 2 days running have escaped the house

sailorman

Visit site
That sounds like progress to me, keep up the good work Roger.
It's repetition that makes the signals re-route and function again, hopefully to a decent outcome.
thank you yesterday I got up from my chair and out of the front door around the side of the house to the back garden then retraced back to chair ll with my quad stick, the I recon about 50m non total distance out of the houseso a pB outside without any issues, and so yes deffo progress+ my left hand responding to my efforts👍its been a tough 3 yrs but I have been very focused on my getting back boating and shooting again

Tradewinds

www.laurelberrystudio.com
thank you yesterday I got up from my chair and out of the front door around the side of the house to the back garden then retraced back to chair ll with my quad stick, the I recon about 50m non total distance out of the houseso a pB outside without any issues, and so yes deffo progress+ my left hand responding to my efforts👍its been a tough 3 yrs but I have been very focused on my getting back boating and shooting again
All without GPS, AIS, Radar? Well done that man ! (sincerely)