Fancy That!

bradtarga34

Visit site
We will be having our annual fancy dress cruise on this Saturday from Walton Marina up to Runnymede with about 6 boats, so thought I better give some advance notice so you can all run for cover! We met Gavi last year, so if any other forumites are out and about give us a wave and try not to laugh too much /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gavi

Visit site
Ah yes, I remember it well.

oudrageoustoga.jpg

We'll be out and about during the day but are off to the rugby by late afternoon. Have a good one!

byron

RIP
Visit site
Call that fancy dress? All the Oxford Ditch look like that, well the dead ones do anyway /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gavi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It should be BradToga34! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gavi

Visit site
I went to The Swan to watch the passing lunacy. Sadly my photo does not do justice to Oudrageous, nor her sister boat which was rather loudly decorated (hopefully Brad has a photo). But still...

img254.jpg

And after waiting for the group to pass by the owner of Another Toy kindly got us as close as possible to the railway station so we could go and see...

img256.jpg

But we lost /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Doolittle

Visit site
Yeah, deep sorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyway, peeps leep yelling at me from their boats! I reckon I clocked Boatone Tony but wasn't sure about the flybridge heading downstream? Anyone admitting to it???

1yppah

Wintessed all dressed boats while waiting to go down through Chertsey lock, my 6 year old awarded the prize to the cowboy cart type thing....(mirage?).

My favourite comment was from her after she spotted the lady dressed in school uniform..Daddy that lady is far to old to go to school!

Gavi

Visit site
Met Brad at The Swan this afternoon and he seemed in very good health when you consider the danger of his mission the night before. That said, he'd been there for a few hours...