F*****G Adverts on here

Csail

N/A
Visit site
Trying to read things and these stupid adverts hide part of it and to make it worse they are ybw adverts.How can i block them?

rr_123

Visit site
Haven't had a lot of trouble with the pop ups, but I do notice that when the site seems to be taking ages to view, the little thing in the bottom of the screen suggests that its accessing some weird German advertising URL.

Probably counting my clicks to target my "spam" more effectively.

jbweston

Visit site
The combination of the Firefox web browser and its AdBlock add-in stop most of the more intrusive ads on any site - so much so that I'm often not aware that the site is trying to throw ads at me. Same goes for popups.

Firefox is a good browser and is worth a try if you haven't already.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The combination of the Firefox web browser and its AdBlock add-in stop most of the more intrusive ads on any site - so much so that I'm often not aware that the site is trying to throw ads at me. Same goes for popups.

Firefox is a good browser and is worth a try if you haven't already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Firefox is great and their free email program Thunderbird knocks spots off Outlook. I can't recall seeing any popups but I do have Google Desktop installed on both Firefox and Explorer (IE7) this automatically kicks popups into touch.