EU source for Eberspacher exhaust etc

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
DIESEL HEATER BITS

Now Brexit, Covid and other events have resulted in us deciding to base the boat in Portugal rather than the Canaries we are seriously regretting not fitting a heater before leaving Scotland last year, as it is too cold at night to go out to anchor!

I intend to fit a Chinaspacher, and can get a Vevor or similar from Amazon Spain in a few days.

However, I will need a proper marine exhaust, through-hull, ducting etc. Back in the UK these bits are readily available from Butler Technic and other places (Ebay etc) but I have been unable to find a supplier within Europe who can deliver here, and getting stuff from the UK is pretty much out of the question these days.

Does anyone know of an EU source for these bits?

- W

Davy_S

Visit site
Butler technic post to portugal.
European_shipping_postage_table_Done_23062016.png

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Butler technic post to portugal.
European_shipping_postage_table_Done_23062016.png

Yes. But they are unable to charge EU vat, so the packages end up held at customs. Paying the IVA (VAT) and possibly import duty and arranging onward delivery of the package is usually far from straightforward, and the final cost is unknown.

None of these issues pertain if ordering from an EU supplier such as SVB. (who don't sell this stuff).

- W

Sailfree

Visit site
Deliveries from UK now are not worth it. £18 Worth of paperbacks as Fathers day present they took ages, needed to present receipts to prove cost then they wanted €13,84 in charges. After about 2 months I refused delivery and now package returned to daughter in UK. Will collect them at Xmas!

CTT here in Portugal have loads of packages now to return to sender!

Last edited:

Yngmar

Visit site
Now Brexit, Covid and other events have resulted in us deciding to base the boat in Portugal rather than the Canaries we are seriously regretting not fitting a heater before leaving Scotland last year, as it is too cold at night to go out to anchor!

I intend to fit a Chinaspacher, and can get a Vevor or similar from Amazon Spain in a few days.

However, I will need a proper marine exhaust, through-hull, ducting etc. Back in the UK these bits are readily available from Butler Technic and other places (Ebay etc) but I have been unable to find a supplier within Europe who can deliver here, and getting stuff from the UK is pretty much out of the question these days.

Does anyone know of an EU source for these bits?

Ali has affordable copies of the marine exhaust fitting as well now: 21.47£ |Exhaust hull diameter 22mm for webasto Eberspacher parking heater used one boat marine ship ect|parking heater|webasto heatereberspacher heaters - AliExpress - maybe you can find one in stock in Spain/France.

Or get the Planar one from SVB or any number of German online shops, e.g.: Abgas Bordwanddurchführung für Boote, Ø38mm für Planar/Air 9D

Ducting is a generic item, try a nearby large Leroy Merlin in Portugal.

If you want original Eber/Websto parts, I've found a few shops that do some of them:

standheizungs-shop.de
Welcome :: Hattink Heesch - Thermo-King Parts and Carrier Parts for Transport Refrigeration (NL)

Alas, nobody has the complete catalogue that Butlertechnik had. Luckily if you get a Chinaspacher, you don't need original Eber/Webasto parts and can just spend a few EUR extra to have a complete spares kit onboard if you don't mind waiting 2 months for them to arrive. That's what I did. VAT from China is not an issue at the moment, as Ali automatically deals with the VAT for items up to 170 EUR now (above that it's up to the seller). Prices went up a little because of this though. Common items are often also warehoused in Spain/France.

Stay warm :)