Do you have a favourite picture or video from this years cruising

MrB

Visit site
You're going to get banned soon Bouba, it's freezing here and full on sleet storm. Nice pics though, just keep them to yourself lol.:eek::rolleyes: (not really);)

Bouba

Visit site
You're going to get banned soon Bouba, it's freezing here and full on sleet storm. Nice pics though, just keep them to yourself lol.:eek::rolleyes: (not really);)

It’s not all perfect here. I was planning to spend two nights at anchor in the stunning bay of l'Estagnol. The forecast was perfect but there was no mention of a strong chop. My crew weren’t too happy so we motored in the opposite direction to the peninsula of Giens, only to find the swell was on that side! I’m not sure if I’ve seen the swell and waves in completely the opposite direction. So we went back to port but spent the night on board. Next day (today) we went to Porquerolles where we had lunch out and a nice walk for the dog. Then home.
When we first arrived here I would only boat in winter, I just thought summer was too crowded. Now I try to boat all year round, so I guess I’m lucky (or smug depending on your point of view:))

Last edited:

Bouba

Visit site
Which tree did you eat?:)

PS another set of nice pics. It’s been fab weather down here in Spain too, but unfortunately our Spanish boat has been wrapped up for winter.
The missus made me divert the camera:). Today was raining all day but the sea was as flat as a pancake unfortunately my crew don’t do rain

Bouba

Visit site
When I asked what I was getting for Christmas, I was handed a pile of boat receipts. But here I am at anchor in crystal clear water on a beautiful warm sunny day. So it’s turned out to be a great Christmas for me! And I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true

BartW

www.amptec.be
When I asked what I was getting for Christmas, I was handed a pile of boat receipts. But here I am at anchor in crystal clear water on a beautiful warm sunny day. So it’s turned out to be a great Christmas for me! And I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true

Porquerolles !?

MrB

Visit site
Consider this your second warning before getting banned for posting envious idyllic photos Bouba!! :rolleyes:Happy Christmas ;):encouragement::cool:

peterjaw

Visit site
Very beautiful place to spend the Chirstmas day.

Merry X'mas !!!

Bouba

Visit site
Sorry MrB ;) but I had to share this of my second mate on seagull duty.

Merry Christmas MrB:encouragement:;):encouragement: