Do you have a favourite picture or video from this years cruising

Bouba

Visit site
Not 2018 Med, but 19th January 2019 in Torbay. I was the only one out in the bay, until these beauties turned up.

Apologies for the mobile phone filming and novice editing........

I hate being outdone but I have to admit, Sprocker, that you have:)
Great video:)

Bouba

Visit site
Sprocker, you brought us good luck! On the way home we came across a pod of five dolphins. This is quite rare these parts, only happened to us once before while on our own boat. They weren’t as playful as in your video but most around here aren’t as friendly:)
Of course there was a camera malfunction:(

Halcyon Yachts

www.halcyonyachts.com
My favourite powerboat delivery of the year was of this old fishing boat:

There's no autohelm, no galley, no comfy seats, a noisy engine - totally different to the kind of boats we normally deliver!

Pete

sprocker

Visit site
Sprocker, you brought us good luck! On the way home we came across a pod of five dolphins. This is quite rare these parts, only happened to us once before while on our own boat. They weren’t as playful as in your video but most around here aren’t as friendly:)
Of course there was a camera malfunction:(

:encouragement: :encouragement:

Bouba

Visit site
the forecast was perfect and the morning stunning so we decided to anchor off the famous beach of Estagnol.
This is how it looks from the boat deck

In summer the place is packed and there’s a nice restaurant just behind the trees
This is at the beginning of our nine km dog walk along the cliffs. I say dog walk but it was actually for my benefit because the wife and dog already did eight km first thing in the morning

Unfortunately when we got back it was choppy but still a great way to spend Valentines:)

Portofino

Visit site
Our kids used to call that “ Richards beach “ I think I one of the two restaurants through the pines is or was called Chez Richard . They had a big sign on top of the dunes.

Bouba

Visit site
Our kids used to call that “ Richards beach “ I think I one of the two restaurants through the pines is or was called Chez Richard . They had a big sign on top of the dunes.
I think you are right. Right now the sea has just calmed down so hopefully it will be a good nights sleep

Bouba

Visit site
View attachment 75927
Interesting island was there yesterday
I’ve got a week in Geneva coming up this month. I’ve seen it like that before, you go up the Jura and you are above a sea of clouds, looks beautiful. But at ground level it’s really miserable in that pea souper and it can last a week. Hoping for some unseasonably good weather

vas

Visit site
They dropped me off and then off they went again

I guess she's good enough on that thing and she's never having unplanned dips, right? Wont be too warm to fall in with all the clothes...

V.

PS. wonder how come the northerners haven't banned you from posting such pics in Feb!

BruceK

Visit site
And here I was congratulating myself on opening a window to my study this morning. It's a lovely day with some or other high pressure from the south moving in, but still has a bite to it.

Bouba

Visit site
I guess she's good enough on that thing and she's never having unplanned dips, right? Wont be too warm to fall in with all the clothes...

V.

PS. wonder how come the northerners haven't banned you from posting such pics in Feb!

Yes the water is cold:( but she is pretty good. I have had threats about my posts but we reached a compromise, as long as my dog is in the photos it’s (barely) acceptable:)