IMG_0926.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

vas

Visit site
View attachment 74734

Testing the long range tank :):):)

nice one :p

very OT, but Porto has mr Amati EVER built a white, a red, a grey or a black hull on his mid size boats or where they ALL blue? Just curious!

and to make it back onTopic a couple of pics from this summer:

overtaken by my friend's P45 (all fenders down but were just moving from one anchorage to the next isle 30mins away...)
summer1.jpg

daughter playing with her cousins (swapping an el cheapo gopro clone about and taking a zillion of pics of them diving)
summer2.jpg

cheers

V.

Portofino

Visit site
nice one :p

very OT, but Porto has mr Amati EVER built a white, a red, a grey or a black hull on his mid size boats or where they ALL blue? Just curious!

V.

They started out white then morphed in the 90 ,s to almost all blue .I did see a green 46 ( 96 year ) once at the Apeamare yard in Naples .Recently Ferretti group have sent a “ white “ 62 and 75 to Cannes .Although the 62 was actually a pale yellow / cream - it took ages to sell like 2 years was made for the CEO .I went on it 2016 at the Monaco preview .Theres a British racing green 75 in circulation too .

Well it’s winter so a few pics to brighten things up .
View attachment 74739
Early white

View attachment 74740
Pale blue

View attachment 74742
“ white “ 62 from 2016 Cannes

View attachment 74743
“ White “ 75 from 2018 Cannes

View attachment 74744
Another Ferretti group colour there’s a black one two in circulation.

View attachment 74745
BRG - painted at a refit .

Inspired by this .. tried to copy but failed :apologetic::apologetic:

View attachment 74741

Must do better next season :)

Last edited:

vas

Visit site
nice pics :D

Porto, something's wrong with your pic uploads, they work at first and then you get a link instead of the embedded pic and an "invalid attachment" or something like that...
I saw the sydney opera house itama earlier before posting mine, now it's an invalid link?
and btw, the first page pics are also the same.

cheers

V.

Portofino

Visit site
nice pics :D

Porto, something's wrong with your pic uploads, they work at first and then you get a link instead of the embedded pic and an "invalid attachment" or something like that...
I saw the sydney opera house itama earlier before posting mine, now it's an invalid link?
and btw, the first page pics are also the same.

cheers

V.
Thx Vas - sorry .
I have recent nice one of pretty ladies sunbathing on my rear sunpad like the Magnum and when I tried to upload it as the last pic it “ failed “ .
So went to empty my box thing in the settings attachments thinking there’s was not enough space or something, and after that , the rest went like you say “ invalid...... “

So I have to go back and repost them all .

It’s getting old this forum IT .Shame it’s so difficult from a I pad the forum would be much better if more posted pics but I fear the IT is just left waaaay behind theses days with folks devices .

Never mind I’ve given up on posting the punch line pic for now .

MrB

Visit site
Tenby Harbourmaster: Pick up one of those visitor buoys over there...

... Following day...

!!! HUMAN PIRANHAS !!!!

lol, how many hit the buoy !! I do love Tenby, It's the area I grew up in.:encouragement:

Last edited:

vodzurk

www.youtube.com
lol, how many hit the buoy !! I do love Tenby, It's the area I grew up in.:encouragement:

I can't rate the lovely people of Tenby highly enough!

One chap waded out to us and fixed our engine, cafe staff charged our portable battery to charge our nav tablet + phones, cycle shop guy had his mate drive 10 miles up the road to get us a socket we needed, lifeguards were happy to keep an eye on our kayak all day...

Definitely aiming to go back!

MrB

Visit site
I can't rate the lovely people of Tenby highly enough!

One chap waded out to us and fixed our engine, cafe staff charged our portable battery to charge our nav tablet + phones, cycle shop guy had his mate drive 10 miles up the road to get us a socket we needed, lifeguards were happy to keep an eye on our kayak all day...

Definitely aiming to go back!

You should, the people in the area have always been like that, very friendly. However the coast line and coves start to get stunning after Tenby up to Pembroke and beyond and i cannot recommend it more. IIRC it was rated the 3rd best coastline in the world. (or coast path, i can't remember) :encouragement: