Day Skipper available for south coast sailing

ManOverBoard

Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm looking for crewing opportunities for next year around the UK. I'm hoping for something like a channel crossing or some other weekend/overnight opportunities to start building some watch experience.

I am Day Skipper with a 45ft Catalina Morgan in Greece. I've been sailing out there for about 5 years now as skipper but we don't really do watches or overnights. So that's the experience I'm hoping for. I have sailed Tidal in the solent and my day skipper was Tidal.

I'm an easy going chap happy to take instruction and to pull my weight in all aspects. I'm a decent cook, half way decent with a spanner and I'm good with electrical issues and electronics too.

I'm 40 and I live in Guildford, Surrey.

Many thanks!
Stephen

seventhwind

Visit site
Hi Stephen, I am collecting a yacht in Chichester and taking her to Scotland at the end of March. Would you be interested in joining me? Send me a PM and I'll give you the details. Paul

ManOverBoard

Visit site
Hi Paul,

for some reason I can't send you a DM. Might be something wrong with the website. But this sounds very interesting! Could you try to DM me and see if it works?

Many thanks
Stephen

DoubleEnder

Visit site
I think both of you need to reach a minimum number of posts before DMs are available. Not sure what the minimum is, but it won’t be high. Just go and participate in a few innocent threads a little

Members online

No members online now.