Crew Wanted - Canaries / Cape Verde to Caribbean - Dec 06

scroby

Visit site
1 or 2 crew members sought for Trade Wind Atlantic Crossing - Nov / Dec 06. Well found 41ft cutter rigged sloop with permanent Skipper/Owner and Mate. Minimum Day Skipper preferred. Yacht leaves UK in August so chance to meet before departure. Shared costs for food / fuel. As this is part of a circumnavigation, opportunities exist for onward berths. Responsible for cost of own travel.

robind

Visit site
I think that you will find that you as the owner m are legally responsible (in some countries) for any repatriation you may have enforced upon you so be careful who you enlist or at least take a travel bond or return ticket off them for repatriation if unsure?

AliceWonder

Visit site
Hi, I would very much like to take this oppertunity but need to know when exactly when in August do you plan to Leave? Are you leaving from the UK or from the Canaries?

Im not sure what sailing abilities are required of me if i am to take part in the crew. I have a fair amount of sailing experience, have been a few times in my life but never a regular thing. My longest trip has been from the Phillipines to Hong Kong, but then this was a few years ago. I am keen to learn and get stuck in though to take part on the trip.

Cheers

Joe