Continual quiz about the Bristol Channel (2)

donm

Visit site
Both Mirages, both owned by blokes called Brooks, both blue, both sailing yachts, both been used in the Bristol Channel, both been shone on by the sun...............................

graham

Visit site
thumbsdown.jpg

Their not both Mirages ,ones a Colvic 26 but they both have something in common.

graham

Visit site
Those other pics were just some fat bloke I met in the pub /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

donm

Visit site
Both owners have drunk beer, both owners have watched television, both owners have drunk beer whilst watching television, both owners have put their beer on their televisions, both televisions have advertised beer, both televisions have double vision from beer................what's that - the Great Escape is on? Time for beer and telly I think.

graham

Visit site
not the answer I had in mind Don.You may be right though. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
thumbsdown.jpg

graham

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can we have a little break then while I have a pee?

[/ QUOTE ]
So long as your quick .Use your brains dont loiter around the TV then race back quicker than the rest .Cant make it clearer than that can I ............. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluedragon

Visit site
Something to do with the old TV Race out of BYC?? Did they win it / or sink in it / or do it naked or something!!!???? Scraping the barrel now I know...

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
I thought my answer was quite clever /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TV Channel
Beer with a dash

Channel Dash = local race

But Magnus Vegasson didn't see fit to comment and show me the nice dominatrix lady /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

graham

Visit site
businesswoman_thumbs_up.jpg

And there was me thinking it was an easy one.With a bit of prompting your absolutely correct Both White Spirit PCC and Magic BYC have won the Brains TV race at one time or another. (Brains is a Cardiff Brewery )

Over to you Blue dragon Im off for a beer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif