Continual quiz about the Bristol Channel (2)

graham

Visit site
businesswoman_thumbs_up.jpg

I suppose thats a good enouigh answer for a foreigner /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifMore Correctly known as The Rhumney River Motor Boat Sail And Angling Club. (RRC for short)
010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

graham

Visit site
Quite right Tony but I think Damos "Boatyard in Tremorfa "was good enough for a boy from the wrong side of the Bridge /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PS My uncle and one of his mates built that hoist about 20 years ago with help from the other club members , its still giving good service today.

graham

Visit site
First step is to open a photobucket account then load some pics on to it.Once you have done that let us know and more instructions to follow.

bluedragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Guys, I have found some photos now, but don't know how to upload them, I know it must be easy cos you lot are doing it all the time, please can someone enlighten me. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony, here's what someone else posted earlier in the year..it got me started OK with photos:

"Yes photo bucket works well and can be found at photobucket.com
Create account and upload picture
Then select picture you want to use and copy Img code which is the 3rd option shown under the picture
Then return to YBW and paste code and there you have it."

Good luck...

donm

Visit site
But he spelt it incorrectly as a proper noun should have a capital first letter, thus there is no such place as minehead whereas Minehead does exist.

Can't think of a question anyway so he can have it and in best Graham style I am going off to sulk and suck my thumb

bluedragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes Minehead.

Graham wins by 2 minutes, and he didn't use a question mark /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey guys...get a life!! I only went upstairs to pack some prezzies and I've missed a couple of rounds /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I was going say in between Minehead Harbour and Greenaleigh Point, which would have been even MORE clever...so there!

graham

Visit site
Don I didnt have time to piddle about finding the caps lock as I had you hard on my heels /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Several possible answers eg

1)Boats owned by local club members (White Spirit is PCC)

2)I was accused earlier of using white magic to create today's fog, and I have a 20lt drum of white spirit outside my shed, and it is magic how chandlers change the name to No1 Thinners and charge about a tenner a litre for the same stuff

graham

Visit site
Try and keep up at the back therer bd,You dont see Mastermind contestants buggering off to wrap a few prezzies do you?? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif