CLEANING

MIKEV

Visit site
HI
I am new to the forum but have a couple of questions that i hope somebody can answer.

1 I have found a cleaning agent called formula 1 its excellent but very expensive does anybody what the landlubbers equivelant is and where can i buy it?

2 I have fender socks whos bottoms have gone green where they have come into contact with the thames you can wash them but the green doesent want to come out is ther a cleaning agent on the market specifically for fender socks.

thanks

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Yep, but theres not much that works and it's very expencive. PM me and I'll send you my special Boat Removing Elixire. Not Kidding!!

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

Moose

Visit site
He has got a load of this boat removing/cleaning elxir of life stuff, that cleans/removes boats really well (better than petrol, according to tcm)

<hr width=100% size=1>
moosewalk.gif

Moose

BrendanS

Visit site
His big boat survived but is now 23ft instead of 23m, though the tender seemed to have undergone destructive damage.

Details on MoBo forum

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

hlb

RIP
Visit site
TCM will have recieved another gallon of boat and Med remover this morning, along with two bottles of Soltron. I think he's cleaning the whole Riviara, or removing it!!

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

wiggy

Visit site
Not very environmentally friendly but washing up liquid is great for decks, make sure youi rinse well or they will be like an ice rink.

<hr width=100% size=1>