Catamaran trampoline

cherod

Visit site
I think if you stretch your fingers and read their name, Bainbridge International, you will find, without much effort, they also have an outlet in the UK.

Bainbridge International

Whether they sell what you want - maybe you can check.

None of this is rocket science.

Jonathan
Cool , thank you for the second link , your initial one brings up the Ozz address , ty

Ed Sned

Visit site
I've just had a load of trampolines made for our F36 trimaran by Rory at SO31 Sails (part of Quantum) in Hamble, using Ferrari mesh too. At least, the middle tramps were Ferrari and the front and rear triangles more open netting so they hold less water. It seems all the French multis use Ferrari. No idea whether SO31 sourced it through Bainbridge or someone else.
Really pleased with how they've turned out.

oldbloke

Visit site
We have just had a winter cover made for our swimming pool , might be suitable stuff and probably a lot cheaper .

cherod

Visit site
I've just had a load of trampolines made for our F36 trimaran by Rory at SO31 Sails (part of Quantum) in Hamble, using Ferrari mesh too. At least, the middle tramps were Ferrari and the front and rear triangles more open netting so they hold less water. It seems all the French multis use Ferrari. No idea whether SO31 sourced it through Bainbridge or someone else.
Really pleased with how they've turned out.
Ty , i quite like the Ferrari one , i think that is what orig one is ( french boat ) , much more comfortable to walk / lounge around on than the wider netting type , will give them a bell , ty 👍

Trident

Visit site
Mesh is ok for coastal, you need netting for offshore

HuckNets do good inexpensive nets with various hole sizes for cats in the UK
If you want to go fancy you can order from Italy and get dyneema knotless net very well priced
Dyneema® net