Catamaran trampoline

cherod

Visit site
As others have said, you need to find a sailmaker to make it to size for you using the material of your choice.
( talking Ferari here ) did yours come with the trim which seems to be bonded on , do sailmakers do bonding ?

ridgy

Visit site
Ty 👍, did you use the 5mm , are you happy w that , i have seen 3 mm which looks strong enough ,
I used the 5 which a direct replacement for what was there and looked like had been there for many years.

Easier on bare feet and stronger, whats not to like. Never considered the 3. Even if the whole world told me the 3 was strong enough I would still get the 5.

cherod

Visit site
I used the 5 which a direct replacement for what was there and looked like had been there for many years.

Easier on bare feet and stronger, whats not to like. Never considered the 3. Even if the whole world told me the 3 was strong enough I would still get the 5.
I have been advised before that the thicker the cord is the harder it is to tension , ??

cherod

Visit site
I'd have thought that a "Practical Boatowner" would have got out a netting needle and some suitable cord and made their own! After all, we can all make netting, can't we? (I can!) :cool:
We ( many of us ) can all make things , but there is making and there is making 🧐 , with such a large and prominent item on my boat i want it looking “ proper “ . Yes i have seen the lads on the pier repairing torn nets , but not all of them are tidy and they do it all the time !!👍😀

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
We ( many of us ) can all make things , but there is making and there is making 🧐 , with such a large and prominent item on my boat i want it looking “ proper “ . Yes i have seen the lads on the pier repairing torn nets , but not all of them are tidy and they do it all the time !!👍😀
I was joking - and making the fine mesh net used by many cats would be (to put it mildly!) tedious to do by hand.