Can I have a second chance please?

Should reduced tax on marine fuel be continued?

• Total voters

GC2

N/A
Visit site
Dear all, it is GC2 here (previously GC1), I would ask that I be let back for a second chance. I have served some time 'outside' the forum and ask for pemission to re enter please /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GC2

N/A
Visit site
Fine thanks, I got an e-mail from a forumite saying that there had been confusion on here and he convinced me to ask for a second chance. I have learnt a lot whilst I have been away and think I have got some great experiences to share, not so green now /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I think back to the fun days and the forum meets I organised, that was great fun, hoped we could have some more fun as summer is approaching fast.

GC2

N/A
Visit site
Yes, all a couple of years older now, the initial excitement has waned, got a few good hundred hours under my hull now and some good stories to tell. It was lonely 'outside' /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DAKA

Visit site
I would welcome Pete back to the forum /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But there are many still bitter and twisted so best not come back as GC2, just blend in as 'greysmith' and be yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GC2

N/A
Visit site
Hi Pete, I don't want to hide the old GC1, just show that things have changed and make up with everyone /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

GC2

N/A
Visit site
I was hoping the bully's and bad feelings were long gone and we could all live in peace and share boating experiences which I guess this forum is all about.

MedDreamer

Visit site
OK so 1971Lou signs off and next thing you're back what a co-incidence

I used to think you were sometimes humourous and sometimes irritating but I saw the photo that got you banned and only a very sick person would consider posting that. I trust it gave you the perverted kick you hoped it would.

Does that answer your question?

GC2

N/A
Visit site
I'm not falling for more arguments, but all I would like to say about that in my defence was that the picture posted was freely available on you tube, and not even one that was classified as adult content.

Could I ask that anyone who dislikes me please don't post on my threads I don't want to cause problems, I want to talk about boats.

MedDreamer

Visit site
"Sorry" would be more appropriate than offering a defence. It was appaling taste, on Armistice Day iirc and exceeding bad judgement, or perhaps just posted to shock. How immature.

Didn't you also think it funny to ring a forumite who was a neighbouring berth holder and tell him his boat was on fire but despite his and his wifes distress you didn't tell them you were joking?

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
remember mayflower that was a goodnight

i missed all the cg1 stuff as i was offline at the time
but you obviously pissed some people off

contrition and good behaviour would be the way forward
still got the same boat? oh and the toaster ofcourse

i have to say i have moved to the dark side albeit low powered ski boat
2 children now
how is your boy who i met?

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Grumpy1, Happy1, GC1, Lou1971, GC2. Make that the 5th chance. Leopards don't change their spots. Time for a poll methinks

DAKA

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Pete, I don't want to hide the old GC1, just show that things have changed and make up with everyone /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Pete,

I wasnt sure if it was really you or if someone was about to sabotage your good name, please excuse the late night phone call to check /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I know you behave very well on friendly forums and have not put a foot out of place elsewhere but not all forums are frequented by gentlemen and I fear some will deliberately bait you.
You bring out the best of the forum, just look at the forum members who have checked in to wish you well /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But the forum has a vindictive element able to force you away from your placid good self, it is that element you must ignore for the peace of the forum and your self /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck

cheers
Pete

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif