Cabin floor make over?

Metalicmike

Visit site
Be nice to have a nice shaggy carpet and maybe a sheepskin rug, could also fit a nice fire place and re style my saloon and fit a nice sofa, bit of a bugger when they wet !!! 🥱

DangerousPirate

Visit site
Be nice to have a nice shaggy carpet and maybe a sheepskin rug, could also fit a nice fire place and re style my saloon and fit a nice sofa, bit of a bugger when they wet !!! 🥱

Newport-Diesel-Heater-2.png

Something like this? Haha little fireplace. :)

Flotex is a sort of very short pile carpet. Superb stuff, but as mentioned, will inevitably get water underneath and have to be lifted for drying, so I'd only affix with velcro or some sort of turnbuckle.
Hm, might be an option if I go for a carpet look? Thanks.
Sorry I didn’t get them in the end as the boat I was buying had collision damage so I backed out. I’ll see if I can find it

Edit here’s the page I’m not sure Robbins was where I was looking after all unless the range changed
Marine Plywood & Panel Supplier UK
Ah yes, thank you. I had a look but only very quickly and then had to go away. Thank you for looking that up. Are there any advantages to have real wod over eva foam? Looks very nice though and I like that htey offer different thicknesses.