brain wanted ..

madman

N/A
Visit site
RSYC

The reply of the RSYC who were organising the race,apart from the initial acknowledgement by the sailing secretary has been zilch. I find that absolutely disgraceful, what do you think? Should I contact the RORC or give the RSYC another chance?

<hr width=100% size=1>

MADFISH

Visit site
Re: RSYC

Write a chase up letter enclosing your first letter. (Address it to Kathy Crawley). Send copies to the RYA. They regulate the racing rules for YC's.

I am suprised they havenot responded. Was it clear that you were asking for one?

P.S. Here you are thinking of getting shot of the Bav. Considered a caravan? They go well to windward and they don't tend to heel too much. Some come with quality axminster carpets too.

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
Re: hmm

But two boat lengths is 20 metres. So you clipped him quite close. 100 yards avoids all the aggro. And he is quite okay to spin the boat "without warning" to avoid or retrieve something you can't see on the other side of the boat?

<hr width=100% size=1>

madman

N/A
Visit site
Re: RSYC

This was who I contacted initially and she promised to come back to me. Its absolutely disgraceful that the RSYC would appear to treat in such a cavalier fashion such serious breaches of basic collision regs by 40 foot yachts racing in the constricted space of Southampton Water.

<hr width=100% size=1>

MADFISH

Visit site
Re: Madfish, RU by any chance related to Madman? nm

No. not at all. The mad guy chose that name indipendantly of me. I forgive you for the mistake though. I have made some daft posts in my time. (Twin V8s into my Hh26 springs to mind).

If you want verification, PM me.

<hr width=100% size=1>