Black Pig stolen

sarabande

Visit site
more details - we can probably circulate them to try and recover.

So very sorry to hear the news.

BlackPig

N/A
www.scottishensign.co.uk
Black pig was stolen from Fannyside Loch near Cumbernauld on Thursday night Friday morning 5/6 June.

She is a Privateer 20, whit top, dark blue hull. Wooden mast, she is missing her gaff, boom, and main sail (still in shed).

She is on a new Bendrup trailer. The centre rollers have been raised. The left mudguard is black not the original blue.
I suspect they were after the trailer more than the boat
Loads of pics on

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/privateer20/photos/album/349288556/pic/list

Any help recovering her would be appreciated and rewarded.

Graham

C

Chrusty1

Really sorry to hear about this Graham, you must feel awful. Let's hope you get her back alright.

CPD

Visit site
Graham, the link equires a name/password. So sorry to hear your news. I too hope you recover her soon.
Alan

nathanlee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Black Pig was stolen probably this morning.

Graham

[/ QUOTE ]

****ing ***ts!

The best of luck getting her back. Have you got a pic, just incase I see her on my way around blighty?

Sixpence

Visit site
Think this is the one, loads more on the site, and yeh I know, I'm on too many sites /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hope they find her soon and I'll keep an eye open around here too

BlackPigStolen.jpg

bastonjock

Visit site
sorry to hear of you loss,i hope they catch the soandsos.Im scratching my head trying to think where fanyside loch is? i hail from kirkie before i settled in the flatlands.

Jake

N/A
www.jkcartoons.co.uk
Hi Graham

Really sorry to hear about the boat theft, but very glad to see you have it listed on 'Stolenboats.org.uk.' Talking to the Hampshire marine police at a recent jumble, they were explaining that this database is frequently checked, especially in jumble season. With boats quite hard to identify, and no paperwork required for a legal cash sale, trailable craft (mostly RIBs) do become quite easy targets, although I suspect you were right - it was the trailer they were after. (No offence intended to your fine little yacht, it's just I suspect that many people go to great lengths to secure their trailer with wheel clamps, hitch locks etc, but clean forget to secure the boat to the trailer as well. So, the villains bring along another (stolen) trailer, and simply transfer the boat across...

Hope your property turns up safe, and something very unpleasant happens to the thieves....

BlackPig

N/A
www.scottishensign.co.uk
Nous ne savons rien du bateau, mais merci beaucoup pour ecrire
Amicalement

Graham
pS Wife speaks French, English, Spanish,Italian, Portuguese, Gallic Oh and her native tongue German.