Bill of sale

Tranona

Visit site
Because from what you say your boat is not on a register of title. Clearly says SSR is NOT a register of title. If it was already on Part 1 you would not have had the problems of dodgy BoS. What you posted from the Irish registry is pretty clear. They make life difficult for their boat owning citizens by not continuing their previous equivalent of the SSR.

pandos

Visit site
Because from what you say your boat is not on a register of title. Clearly says SSR is NOT a register of title. If it was already on Part 1 you would not have had the problems of dodgy BoS. What you posted from the Irish registry is pretty clear. They make life difficult for their boat owning citizens by not continuing their previous equivalent of the SSR.
I think you miss my point which is that it could be used as a shortcut to Irish part one.

If I put it on the UK part one, which I seem to be able to do, then the shift onto the Irish part one is relatively straight forward.

The Irish registry never had an SSR it was run by one of the sailing associations and was as Irish Rover said "a nod and a wink affair..".