anyone want to swap boats for a week?

zephyrsailor

Visit site
looking to do a swap with someone, we always take a week off sailing first week in august. wanted a change from uk south coast, north france and channel islands. does anyone want swap a week on their boat somewhere else for a week on my boat here? doesn't have to be first week in august you use my boat.

tome

www.google.co.uk
I'll be based Gun Wharf August - I find the Gosport ferry a pain so avoid Haslar.

Where are you based BTW? Somewhere exotic I hope!

longjohnsadler

Visit site
And will you throw the crew in as well.....?
Seriously, I tried a thread on this a few months ago and got one reply, on the subject of wife-swapping.
Seems a good idea in theory (er, swapping boats), but not sure too many are interested.

BrendanS

Visit site
In that location, you should get loads of takers! You can take my 21' sportsboat anytime you like! <g>

PM Kim if you want to change name, or do it through User options - you can change username there, but needs approval from moderators

machurley22

Visit site
In all probability, if you play your cards right, you could end up with several offers from owners of 33yo 22' boats in far-flung locations!

BoatlessinOslo

Visit site
Thanks Brendan but before you confirm your very kind offer you might want to know why my kids call me Cap'n Sandbank :)

but at least it's an improvement over Cap'n Crunch :))

Also a little toooooo early to actually change my name, offer is in and waiting to see if anyone gazzumps me :-|

XXXX (fingers & toes crossed)