Anyone fancy a booze-up in southern Sardinia?

Star-Lord

Visit site
Feeling thirsty. And have no outboard :( Pants coughed up 2k+ to get it fixed after a berthing prang (another boat). First time at anchor with no outboard. Cabin fever is real!

Last edited:

sailaboutvic

Visit site
You may not know this , it's not common knowledge, but there these thing called oars you can use to make the dinghy go forward .
Bloody laze sod :)
Come on man get some exercise.

Anyway I tho you was leaving the med as it's not to your liking .

greeny

Visit site
Feeling thirsty. And have no outboard :( Pants coughed up 2k+ to get it fixed after a berthing prang (another boat). First time at anchor with no outboard. Cabin fever is real!
That must be some outboard at 2 k for repair. I can buy 2 new ones of mine for that money just about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Star-Lord

Visit site
That must be some outboard at 2 k for repair. I can buy 2 new ones of mine for that money just about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Pants reckons it’s twice the price in Sardinia compared to Portsmouth. Sounds about right. Had a problem with the quote because labour and parts lumped together. Pants obliged and paid the mechanic/Yanmar upfront. I have since been asked to get a receipt when finished for parts and labour separately. So Pants came through!