Another moneymaking opportunity

tcm

Visit site
I note that the bounty/reward for finding Mr S. Hussein is $25 million dollars. I also recall that he and/or his family was very keen to live in Leeds.

Is there anyone whom we could "find" nearish that neck of the woods who with a bit of a makeover/suntan could be made to look rather like that illustrious despot, cop the loot and be a nice long distance away by the time the yanks discover their mistake? Unfortunately, I must stand aside as i have no moustache

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
I seem to remember Claymore bears a passing resemblance and is in the right age group.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Truss him up and put him in a suntan bed for a few days, then it'll look realistic and won't wash off.

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

hlb

RIP
Visit site
My Doctor looks just like Sadam. You can have him. Well maybe it was him all the time!!

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: How much of Saddam do we need

It's not so much the amount as matching Saddam's DNA... I fear this may be the difficult bit.. anyone know someone in the GM industry?

I wonder what it would take to persuade tcm to grow a tache?

<hr width=100% size=1>

ecudc

Visit site
I know someone called Sadam Hussein. He's a bit young but if we feed him up, put him out to bake in the sun for a couple of months that should give him the required belly and wrinkles and also allow time to grow a fine tashe. Unfortunately the whole idea of being kept indefinately without fair trial in camp xray doesn't really appeal even with $25m.

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Get real Folks

It's time to exploit the forii. This is what I propose, and I hope you'll all keep this under your hats.

Tcm is right, there is an opportunity here but we haven't yet found the lookalike, so we keep working on this, sorry Claymore.

Meantime we book a paid place for said lookalike for the Fastnet race. That way we'll know where he is for a few days (he he), and can tip off the Yanks to intercept him. Think of the film rights, 'Saddam captured off Wolf rock wearing Henry Lloyds'.

It's worth a small investment, anyone have any ideas how we could get him into a Fastnet berth? Don't give me all that Mr Brigand or Rene nonsense, both Mr Bs sons have a cruel streak and indeed Mr B smokes cigars with a twitchy moustache and olive harbour fatigues. He's fond of his epaulettes also.

Of course you all knew that before offering your services as crew an upping the ante.

Hope this helps!
Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Steve, I'm not getting through to you. Don't you see that our little ruse could fund this sort of initiative?

Let's get rich quick here!

42 hours to go...

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
You ... b*st#rds ... I've just been down the boat and the holding tank's disappeared! A sort of blue triangular tank has appeared in the forepeak under the bunk .. what do you think its for?

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Jim

It's a safe, you silly b****r. We've got to stash the dosh somewhere, mum's the word.

In hiding
Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: how we could get him into a Fastnet berth

I think I can wangle that one.. how about a certain sailing assoc.. they have a boat in the Fastnet.. and are big on the Diversity thing, we just play the equal opps card and hey presto the SA have a token refugee on board

tome

www.google.co.uk
Nice one Steve, now you're acting as one of the team. Give Hans a tinkle in Geneva. Tell him you're Bond.

Vaga Bond!

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Re: how we could get him into a Fastnet berth

Perfect. Tell them he's big on cous-cous and to ignore his occasional outbursts. We can't pitch him as a pit man as he's a bit slow off the blocks these days, best say he's good at people skills. Just play for time, we'll do the rest.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: cous-cous?

Isn't that N African??? or is it Gadafi where after??? Don't think there's much money on Gadafi's head at mo,

If we're after Saddam I have a feeling not all the crew will make it back.. what was the name of that boat where the survivors turned to cannibals?

<hr width=100% size=1>