12V '2D' Fluorescent light fittings

Ruffles

www.soulbury.demon.co.uk
I notice '2D' fluorescent light fittings are now available for 12 volt. Does anyone know if the tube for these are self contained elements with the electronics built in? I'm wondering if I can keep the light fittings I have.

I was hoping to get to the boat show this evening to have a look. Stuck in the office again :(

philip_stevens

www.celticwebdesign.net
I notice '2D' fluorescent light fittings are now available for 12 volt. Does anyone know if the tube for these are self contained elements with the electronics built in? I'm wondering if I can keep the light fittings I have.

I was hoping to get to the boat show this evening to have a look. Stuck in the office again :(

ASAP-Supplies 2D fittings - items 718001 - 718004, and 718021 - 718054.

I have two on our boat, one brass and one plastic. Excellent light output.

As previously said, the lamps are standard AC fittings, with the power from the PC board.

Pete7

Visit site
Rob, I replaced the three lights in the cabin of our M31 last winter because the original lights only switched on when they felt like it. Chose the smaller brass round fluorescent lights at 10w from ASAP. More than enough light and the small size covered the same size as the original fittings. However they didn't line up so had to drill holes in the back of the new light for the wires.

Apparently they upset LW radio frequencies but that didn't worry us.

Pete

Last edited: