Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sixpence

Visit site
As Colmce says , /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif , been too hot to sit here all day with infrequent replies . Spent some time talking to myself on here last night , but the target is still a way to go yet . Typical Magna move though , start something , then sail off into the sunset for a weekend /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
As I talk to myself in real life , I see no reason that the vitual reality world should be any different . I mean , nobody on here is real anyway , so there's not much point in trying for a sensible conversation now is there

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
I must be missing something...

... but what is the f-ing point of this thread?

I've taken the trouble to read thru most of it, and I don't get it?!/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
You've even got people talking to themselves, for [--word removed--]'s sake!
How sad can it get? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: I must be missing something...

[ QUOTE ]
Our web hosting guru, Webcraft is off on his extended cruising hols on Aug 1......

Given that the really big threads, and the particularly memorable one that he started one evening while thoroughly bored, that ended up with over 1,000 responses, all happen in the winter when we are all getting boaty withdrawal symptoms...

...don't you think we should have a 1,000 post thread send off for him, as a summer cheerio and bon voyage....?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi Joe . Not from my outlook , spent most of the day in the water /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, and from the weather reports I'll be in it keeping cool most of the week /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JKay

Visit site
was brilliant at Boston boat club today

Did'nt drink Budwiesser...............b4 today /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheers Joe

JKay

Visit site
They have'nt got a club house We was on a mate's boat(Bud's)
Then across to the "pub" that's just been taken over by Thai's
(fosters)
then back to the boat (Bud's)

excellent Dude Joe

Sixpence

Visit site
Had a few /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif and going to continue ( but you can tell that by my posts ) , let me know next time you're there and I'll pop over . Last time I met up with Tommyrot , excellent bloke , and the benefit he has from meeting me , is he knows how to take me . Most of the time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif