Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Gordon Bennett; are you lot still at it? I can ask GC1 to pop over, if that would help.

Sitting on the boat in Cowes yesterday, I was wondering if it's possible to create something like an M.C. Escher Forum Thread Device. This would automatically generate postings which went round and round in a loop whilst appearing to head uphill - thus continuously adding to the post count and saving all you guys the hard work.

Just a thought.

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
I was sitting in Newtown Creek and didn't even give Scuttlebutt or the various web fora or even e-mails a single thought.

[/ QUOTE ] I bet you didn't have a 9-year-old playing a game on his PS2 (with accompanying noise) or a 12-year-old trying to wind up her mum. At such moments, I retreat into a sanctum of inner calm, though the PS2 was nearly thrown overboard with great force.

You must have got back to Beaulieu before me, because we passed Enigma at her moorings at about 17.00, with some dodgy-looking bloke messing about on board. Would have given you a yell but I was busy explaining to my daughter why she had to do her homework when we got home.

Ah, peace and relaxation.....

PS Yes; you are probably deconstructing. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Clive_Rigden

www.ecosolids.com
Got back about fourish. Dodgy looking bloke obviously my partner (boat, that is) Julian, who is decidedly dodgy when it come to sailing!!! He's spending a few days aboard, ostensibly to do some varninshing. Robert kept the bar open for us though, so we could have a cleansing ale once we got ashore. A very pleasant 24 hours - should have made it a long week-end or more.

CliveG

Visit site
Must indulge in Fred Drift to pull this back up to the top of page 1 or we may lose the will to carry on in Magna's leave of absence.