Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Our web hosting guru, Webcraft is off on his extended cruising hols on Aug 1......

Given that the really big threads, and the particularly memorable one that he started one evening while thoroughly bored, that ended up with over 1,000 responses, all happen in the winter when we are all getting boaty withdrawal symptoms...

...don't you think we should have a 1,000 post thread send off for him, as a summer cheerio and bon voyage....?

fireball

Visit site
Well - I don't think so either .. not very fair on the rest of the forum posts if we all concentrate on this one is it?

fireball

Visit site
add in about 20 from each of the regular posters and it'll soon add up though.

Not that I'm condoning such waste of YBW towers resources - after all we spend a lot of time moaning that the forums are slow so an additional 1000 post thread is not exactly going to help is it?

No - actually I think this post is totally irresponsible and should be stopped - please post your views!

BrendanS

Visit site
superball2hn.gif

jimi

Visit site
long term cruising and Albin Vega just do'nt go together when you look at the size of Webcraft, the friggin thing will sink with the combination of his weight and that of the required privisions to keep his frame in the upholstery to which it is accustomed