Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stingo

Visit site
G'morning sports-lovers. My head hurts and the flatulence is bordering on 128 decibels. I must have eaten something after I left the boozer last night. Who knows?

Now who thinks that Schummie is going to become the 1st driver in history to win the same GP eight times?

Sixpence

Visit site
Just a thought , but if we start another discussion of the same type as was held in MOBO , we could get this past 1000 , easy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cliff

Visit site
Well jezus boy and is that not fighting talk, and from an english man as well. I thought you lot would have learnt your lessons a long time ago.
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

Sixpence

Visit site
Oi /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif less with the personal attacks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif , I'll bet it's you that's got my bloody teddy , isn't it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cliff

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Your conversion is truly admirable but may one suggest that you do not push your luck? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I never, well actually I have on a number of occassions, but"pushing one's luck" - that is prime coming from an english man. Come the revolution..........
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Putting the cushions, sails, sprayhood etc on board today, stowing and polishing . . .

This thread is a strange farewell pressie, but keep it up - still two weeks to go . . .

- Nick

cliff

Visit site
We have have found we have to repeat ourselves to the english cos they are so slow at getting the message - even a 2x2 does not work on many occassions - "tick as shite", so they are.

Do you know the only 2 good things ever to come out of england are the road north to god's country and the ferry to Ireland!

I mean the book of English inventors is even smaller than the Italian book of war heros or even the Biafrian cook book.
LNPS is getting to me now.......
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif

cliff

Visit site
O.K. I stand corrected, 3 good things.....
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif