Video Boat Tours - Thread

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
I thought id start a thread where board members can post video links to interesting or knowledgeable boat tours that they have found.

Ive found that they are a great source of information and most of the time just a bit of fun

:cool:

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
$2.8M Yacht Tour : 2019 Nordhavn 60 - HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED

Welcome aboard Encore!! She is a highly customized Nordhavn 60 that has all the bells and whistles and then some! Mike, the owner and captain is a master engineer and reworked many aspects of the boat making her the best 60 around, in our highly biased opinion. This video has been requested for a long time so we hope you enjoy our walkthrough tour of the interior and exterior of this one of a kind beauty.

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
Princess F45 test drive review | Could this be the best Princess yet? | Motor Boat & Yachting

MBY Deputy Editor Jack Haines gets behind the wheel of the Princess F45, which is the first rung on the Plymouth yard's flybridge ladder, but by no means the poor relation.

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
Sirena Yachts 58 Coupé

Her low profile has shown immense popularity with the coastal and inshore cruising set that has to contend with low bridges, while not wanting to compromise on build quality or offshore handling capabilities. And for that, the Sirena 58 Coupé is well qualified.

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
TAKE A LOOK AT ZEELANDER YACHTS AND THEIR EXTRAORDINARY Z72!!!

I visited The Netherlands a couple of weeks ago. Zeelander Yachts are located there in the middle of the beautiful Dutch countryside and a host of historic windmills. Their new production facility is quite extraordinary...as is the Z72 Yacht!

JB

Visit site
TAKE A LOOK AT ZEELANDER YACHTS AND THEIR EXTRAORDINARY Z72!!!

I visited The Netherlands a couple of weeks ago. Zeelander Yachts are located there in the middle of the beautiful Dutch countryside and a host of historic windmills. Their new production facility is quite extraordinary...as is the Z72 Yacht!

Gorgeous boats but I bet the prices not so gorgeous!

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
£290,000 Yacht Tour : Beneteau Swift Trawler 35

Some very practical and clever thinking has gone into making the Beneteau Swift Trawler 35 a great cruising boat.

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
BENETTI FB 272 "LUMINOSITY" - 107m Hybrid Giga Yacht Exclusive Engine Room Tour

Exclusive Engine Room Tour on the 107m hybrid giga yacht Benetti FB 272 Luminosity. Interview with: Michele Bechelli, Project Manager Benetti Yachts; Daniele Moltedo, Head of Production Engineering Benetti yachts;

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
2021 Sunseeker 76 Yacht - New Optional Aft Galley Layout - Detailed Yacht Tour

Join James Lumley from Sunseeker Southampton on a full in-depth tour of this stunning new 2021 Sunseeker 76 Yacht

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
Galeon 400 FLY

We can see the 400 Fly being the first flying bridge yacht for a couple or young family to step up to. She has convertible, flexible gathering areas that could accommodate two families during a day on the water. She can also sleep four below and probably a single person on the lounge in the salon

Reactions: ari

EricJ

Visit site
2004 Fairline Squadron 55

This ticks a few boxes for me, I do like this style of Squady, would like Nick to do one of the '98 onwards Squadron 62, I know he has done one on the 58 as well.
20 years later I still find the Sq55 a very pretty boat. If Nick can find an Sq62 that would be really unique. Also the iconic Targa 47 is still missing on his channel.

Alicatt

Visit site
20 years later I still find the Sq55 a very pretty boat. If Nick can find an Sq62 that would be really unique. Also the iconic Targa 47 is still missing on his channel.
There is/was a 62 for sale around Hampshire way but it was one of the older ones with the galley up, and there is a nice looking 2001 one in Helsinki, it has almost triple the hours on it compared with the charter boats from Greece/Croatia but looks to be in much better condition - if only :)

Edit:
Found it: Fairline Squadron 62 in Hampshire Boats by £239,995 Used boats - Top Boats

Unusual layout in having a crew cabin in the bow beside the chain locker :oops:

Edit2: Nicks boat above is on there too - Fairline Squadron 55 in Essex Boats by £199,950 Used boats - Top Boats

Last edited:

EricJ

Visit site
There is/was a 62 for sale around Hampshire way but it was one of the older ones with the galley up, and there is a nice looking 2001 one in Helsinki, it has almost triple the hours on it compared with the charter boats from Greece/Croatia but looks to be in much better condition - if only :)

Edit:
Found it: Fairline Squadron 62 in Hampshire Boats by £239,995 Used boats - Top Boats

Unusual layout in having a crew cabin in the bow beside the chain locker :oops:

Edit2: Nicks boat above is on there too - Fairline Squadron 55 in Essex Boats by £199,950 Used boats - Top Boats
This 62 is an early nineties one, different model. Very strange indeed that bed in the bow, especially since there is a crew cabin aft. Nice boat too, but a big reserve will be needed for a nearly 30 year old 60 footer.