Not in the RYA Syllabus

rogerthebodger

Visit site
South Yorkshire as well. ;)

Richard
[/QUOT]

Well I was born in Birmingham but it was when I did some training at Chesterfield Tube South Yorkshire. I also worked at in Nottingham and lived in digs in West Bridgford so yes I have mashed alot of tea in my time.

How do you do multi quote posting

rogerthebodger

Visit site
That's a very good question, Roger.

I just press +Quote and -Quote and Reply at random until something happens but, whoever wrote this web software, has a lot to learn about intuitivity.

Richard

So you press + quote and then the same - quote on one post and then reply on a second post to include both quote in your rely is the correct

Having spent over 25 years after I stopped working Engineering design, I have the same frustration.

I contend anyone who knows the program language was write code but it the design of the system and data capture screens that is the real key to good intuitive application program.

Still cannot seem to get it right may be I too old.

• Sad
Reactions: pvb

sgr143

Visit site
About multi-quotes: I tend to just type in the markups directly <QUOTE> and </QUOTE> (where you need to put [ and ] rather than < and >) and cut and paste in between. I find it simpler than using the system provided. Steve

rogerthebodger

Visit site
About multi-quotes: I tend to just type in the markups directly <QUOTE> and </QUOTE> (where you need to put [ and ] rather than < and >) and cut and paste in between. I find it simpler than using the system provided. Steve

When I am splitting a single quote that what I do. If I want to have quote from more than one post it the only way I fund to do that

• Sad
Reactions: pvb

Pagetslady

Visit site
This pic from the Force 4 offers reminds me of a decades-old wheeze that few, if any, 'zero to hero' types seem to have learned....

50178149076_ef4648abeb_z.jpg

The original idea used the washing-up bowl that lived in the sink to get teas/coffees/soup in mugs up into the cockpit on a wild night. Sometimes the bilge bucket with a handle was a better bet.
What is wrong with a saucepan i have always used a big one size depends on how many mugs put it on the cooker beside the kettle pick it up with its handle when poring, tea bags can go into the pan. Pass it up from below handle first. Only time this has cause a laugh was when a new crew member when asked to make the tea in the saucepan he asked how many teabags to put in the Pan.