I'm out (for now.)

thejonesey

Visit site
After a great deal of hand-wringing we have sold our boat and will not be boating in UK waters for the time being. There are lots of reasons including the most common one of time, as work and family commitments have conspired against us over the past two seasons. The lure of boating overseas in our part-share with PeteM has made us rethink how we want to spend our leisure hours and we are looking forward to new ports in guaranteed sunshine... well most of the time.
At some point in the next five years, I hope to move down to the South Coast, at which point we will revisit having a smaller, cheaper UK plaything! (Yes Trevor, that would be boat number 10!)
It has been 15 years of fun boating all along the South Coast, into London and even up the Thames -I wouldn't change it for the world. Thanks to everyone who has helped us at some point! To coin a phrase ... 'I'll be back...'

Ian h

Visit site
Sold boat in 2020 hoping to move to Isle Wight in 2023 and purchase another boat at same time.
Was just not using it enough to justify the annual costs,
Keep browsing but nothing comes near the Hunton...................... see what happens