Exercise

rubberduck

www.atlas-courier-express.co.uk
I've not had surgery, the guy managed to get the stent in place endoscopicly (camera down throat) Many top guys have tried and failed, if it works & initial signs are good,it will save them going into that part of my body which would be very dangerous as I have portal vein thrombosis (imagine M25 shut so surrounding roads get busy )
so blood vessels swell up & pressure increases so if they catch a vessel its like an arterial bleed.
If it does the job all that is left is the lower bowel where the pancreas has been dropping chemicals on them, but this is far less risky as its not near the portal vein. Just hope the manage to save enough small bowel for me to live a normal life again. Bad bit being nothing can happen until this virus is passed.

pks1702

Visit site
I've not had surgery, the guy managed to get the stent in place endoscopicly (camera down throat) Many top guys have tried and failed, if it works & initial signs are good,it will save them going into that part of my body which would be very dangerous as I have portal vein thrombosis (imagine M25 shut so surrounding roads get busy )
so blood vessels swell up & pressure increases so if they catch a vessel its like an arterial bleed.
If it does the job all that is left is the lower bowel where the pancreas has been dropping chemicals on them, but this is far less risky as its not near the portal vein. Just hope the manage to save enough small bowel for me to live a normal life again. Bad bit being nothing can happen until this virus is passed.

Fingers crossed for you RD you have been through the mill.

Whatever else you do stay safe!