East Coast Forum Flag of Awesomeness

Javelin

www.Southwoldboatyard.co.uk
Well here it is,
The moment you have all been waiting for.

Following discussions with the manufacturer, (thanks to Tiller Girl for this arduous and dangerous task) he has suggested the alternative of a darker blue background which makes the pennant far more visible.
He also pointed out something to us than none of us had thought through and that is the reverse of the East Coast doesn't work.
We have therefore opted for the Dutch/Belgium coastline which has a certain logic.
Unfortunately the shape of the continental coastline doesn't really allow much more than is shown in the sample below (trust us, we have tried).

So here is what we have on behalf of the forum opted for:

ecf_west_web.jpg

ecf_east_web.jpg

It is 26cm x 34cm approx (note all will be hand made), a medium weight acrylic material for longevity and to hold it's shape in light airs.

The toggle is in place but not sewn to allow members to finish the top fitting in accordance with their preferences.
Pennants will be supplied in batches to Tiller Girl who will post them out to members at the address they provide on the ordering page.

Sorry the Spreader and the spreader cap are not included.

The online ordering page has been setup and is now open for your orders.

Please remember to add your Forum name to the comments to seller section when ordering either by Paypal, credit or debit card.

Price including postage, packaging and paypal fees etc is £12

We think we'll have a a few pence extra which we'll donate to the RNLI

Any problems / comments please reply here on this thread.

Ordering page is at
http://www.mgrs34.info/ecf/

Good luck and enjoy.

p.s. Sailors who frequent other less muddy waters are not welcome, get your own flag. :p

AliM

Visit site
Ordered mine, but neglected to add my forum name. The PayPal name on the payment includes my full name, though, Alison Mainwood, so I should be identifiable!

Cantata

Visit site
Ordered one.
Well done chaps. A good example of canvassing support, then using the JFDI methodology to nail it.
(For those unexposed to modern jargon, JDI stands for Just Do It)